The 100% Online CELTA course with The British Council, Colombia: September 1st - October 2nd 2020
Due to the success of the 100% online CELTA course. We will be running it again. if you are thinking of starting a career or want a further qualification in English Language Teaching, the 100% online CELTA course with the British Council will be the ideal solution. This will allow you to participate in the course from the comfort and safety of your own home anywhere in the world. At the end of the course you will obtain exactly the same, internationally-recognised qualification as our face-to-face courses.
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is an internationally recognised English teaching qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience. It is also very appropriate for experienced teachers who wish to broaden their pedagogical and online teaching skills. The CELTA is essential for anyone hoping to work for a reputable English language teaching institution, such as the British Council.
On the course you will acquire the language awareness, lesson planning, classroom management and online teaching skills needed to teach English to adult learners. Many of the skill will also be transferable to the teaching of younger learners. Our new five-week delivery mode over 4 days per week will allow course participants the time between input sessions and teaching practice to prepare course assignments and classes and to reflect on learning.
The CELTA is awarded by Cambridge English Language Assessment, which is a part of the University of Cambridge.
WHY CHOOSE THE BRITISH COUNCIL FOR YOUR CELTA?
- Our trainers have international experience of delivering CELTA courses, both online and face-to-face
- You will learn to teach English online in tandem with the teaching skills acquired on the CELTA course
- Our trainers are all experienced and trained in online teaching skills
- You will have a wide range of experienced teachers to observe as a part of your CELTA training
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to join our Teacher Support Programme (TSP) mentorship scheme after the CELTA course*
(*subject to availability and successful selection procedures)
- be at least 18 (It is generally recommended that candidates should be aged 20 or over, but candidates aged between 18 and 20 can be accepted at the centre’s discretion.)
- have an awareness of language and a competence in both written and spoken English, which will enable them to undertake the course and prepare for teaching a range of levels
- have the potential to develop the necessary skills to become effective teachers and to complete successfully the written assignments and the assessment of practice teaching.
HOW TO APPLY
Download, fill and send the forms below to email@example.com