Step 1 - Take the level test
The test consists of a written test (40 minutes) and a spoken interview (10 minutes).
If you're one of our current students, simply contact our customer services team to re-register for next course after you've received your certificate at the end of term.
Step 2 - Pick the right course for you
After taking the test you'll be advised on which level and course would be best for you or for your child.
Step 3 - Register for the course
You or your child can book onto the recommended course in the timetable of your choice.
¿How do I book a level test?
We need to know your level of english, for that reason you have to take a test in any of our centres in Bogotá.
Please call us if you need more information:
- Bogota (Chicó, Salitre, Cedritos, Niza): +57 (1) 325 9090
- The level test is valid for six months.
- It costs $70.000 COP. This is not refundable.
- Taking the level test does not guarantee a space in our courses at your preferred time. This depends on the availability of classes and schedules for your level.
- You can pay for the course with your Visa or MasterCard credit card and debit card. For security reasons, we do not accept cash payments.