Our official IELTS test centers can help you if you have hearing, visual, speech or learning difficulties. These requirements must be submitted at the following times prior to the test date:
- If you need a modified version of the IELTS test, you must notify the test center three months in advance.
- If special arrangements have to be made (e.g. additional time), you must notify the testing center six weeks in advance.
What do special requirements include?
- lip-reading version of the listening test
- Special listening comprehension CD with pauses
- larger prints
- Braille documents
What kind of help can I get?
If you have dyslexia, we can arrange for:
- additional time for reading and writing tests
If you have a visual impairment, we can offer you:
- the services of a support person to transcribe your answers
- larger print documents
- Braille test documents
If you are hard of hearing, we can offer you:
- a lip-reading version of the listening module
- special amplification devices
For more information on special requirement requests or if you require a modified version of the IELTS test, please write to email@example.com.